Friday, August 2, 2013

SO BE ..... IT By JAGS


I humbly acknowledge the one above ...... So be it.

I have been blessed so far ....... So be it.

One day it will be me with my self ......So be it

Like I came here all alone .......so be it........

the same path I shall alone take......... So be it.

Insignificant that I am....so be it

May not be as good..... So be it.

What will it matter......So be it.

And how will it matter......So be it.

as the others also follow me....... So be it.

And vanish into oblivion......So be it.

Some live back in other's memories..... So be it.

But I may not live that long..... So be it.

One day it will be only me with myself....... So be it



by blogger jags

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!!!! and be it.! Amen is like Tatasthu in sanskrit..which means....so be it.

    ReplyDelete