Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fw: Dina Merhav – Sculptress from Ein Hod


Dear Readers,

Following is the transcript of the email I received from the world famous metallic sculptress Dina Merhav. This email is in response to my blog "So what's your calling".

I am so glad that Dina has found time to read my blog and agree to my point of view. I thank you once again Dina and I wish that I find an opportunity to work with you once again.

With lots of love,

JAGDISH S KOLUR


TRANSCRIPT OF THE EMAIL WRITTEN TO ME BY DINA MERHAV

From: Dina Merhav; Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 11:08:34 +0300

To: 'Jagdish'jskolur@gmail.com;

Subject: Dina Merhav – Sculptress from E in Hod


Dear Jagshish,

How are you? I am also happy because I do all the time what gives me

A lot of satisfaction, happiness and success.

Take care and all the best.

Dina


Dina Merhav

Dina Merhav - Sculptress from Ein Hod

Participating in the Tsinghua University International Sculpture Exhibition
Beijing, April 2011

Click on Photo

23large.jpg



__________ NOD32 6101 (20110506) Information__________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment